Felling sick? Allianz has many options for you to see a doctor
OSHCglobal - In Australia, we see a local doctor (or General Practitioner, known as a GP) when we are sick or have a medical incident. You can make an apointment with any GP in a medical centre across Australia. If you are feeling sick, Allianz has many options for you to see a doctor:
1. Large network of direct billing doctors in your local community.
You can Find A Doctor nearby on Allianz website or the My OSHC Assistant App
- These doctors make the claim for your benefit directly.
- If you are visiting one of our direct billing providers, you may not need to pay anything.
Simply book an appointment, show them your OSHC e-membership card and the medical provider will collect the payment directly from Allianz.
2. Allianz Global Assistant Teleheath Service
Download the Allianz Telehealth service to speak to a Doctor via video or phone call
- No out of pocket expenses or additional costs.
- On call 24 hours, 7 days a week.
- Access to a range of prescriptions.
- Quick access to medical certificates.
3. After hours GP home visits bulk billed
Call 13SICK (7425) for out of business hours consultations
- From 4PM weekdays, 10PM Saturdays, all day Sunday and public holidays-call or book online and they will generally call you back within 10 minutes.
- Download the app and register at: homedoctor.com.au
In Australia, you only go to hospital in an emergency situation – that is, if you have a severe illness or injury that threaten your life or limbs.
For medical emergencies only, call 000 or go to the emergency department of your nearest public hospital.
Please contact OSHCglobal Team for further information and assistance.