Change your OSHC policy

Share :

OSHCglobal - If you are currently student in Australia, you owned Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). You could change your OSHC in some conditions? 

You need to change your OSHC policy:

  • Upgrade your policy from single OSHC to family OSHC and vice versa.
  • Change starting date or ending date of policy.
  • Extend your OSHC policy ….



Contact us at info@oshcglobal to assist you to change OSHC

OSHCglobal Team